Thank you for entrusting Rodrigue and Associates Eyecare with your vision care needs. We’re sure you’re aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and we want to take this opportunity to make you aware of the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of a cough, respiratory distress, or fever, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
We are strictly following the AOA and the CDC guidelines for cleaning, including staff training on these measures.
At Your Visit:
1. You will be screened for COVID-19.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call us at 207-623-5099. You will be notified when it’s time for you to be seen. We are limiting patient encounters to 30 minutes, and limiting the number of patients in the building at one time.
3. You are required to enter the practice with a face mask on. If you don't have a mask you can purchase one from the office. The mask needs to be on during the time you are in the office.
4. Please do not wear gloves to your appointment. Gloves may be unintentionally contributing to the spread of germs. The best way to keep your hands clean is by washing your hands. You can wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer gel provided in our practice.
5. All patient encounters must be by appointment.
6. Only the patient will be allowed in the office during the appointment. There are exceptions for minors or for incapacited adults. Only one family member will be scheduled at any given time.
7. Our eye doctors are working diligently to ensure your safety while at the same time, providing services to take care of your needs.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Dale Rodrigue, OD
Paige Oliver, OD
Marlie Watson, OD
The Staff at Rodrigue and Associates Eyecare